If you are looking for a computerized sewing machine you can’t go wrong with Janome because it is one of the best brands when it comes to comparing sewing machines. The Janome DC5100 has plenty of features to suit both the beginner and the more experienced sewer so it is easy to see the built in value for buyers. It is ideal for plain basic sewing as well as heavy duty and more delicate projects. When you consider that machines with similar functionality are available for $1,000 and upwards, this machine is a good buy.
It is worth considering that many sewers never use the full range of functions on their expensive machines so it makes sense to buy a machine that has all the functionality you actually need, as opposed to what you think you might need. The Janome DC5100 is versatile and has the features to suit both beginners and more advanced sewers, such as one hundred and sixty seven stitches and five automatic buttonholes. The touchpad and LCD screen make navigating and using all those stitches easy, especially when combined with the comprehensive instruction manual. Read more about the features.
Customers love using the Janome DC5100 because it is easy to use and has all the features they need. Moms with sleeping babies especially love it because it sews quietly, even when undertaking heavy duty projects. If you are looking for a reasonably priced machine that sews garments, home decor items, quilts and delicate stitches, the Janome DC5100 is for you. The instruction manual for this machine is publically available from the following URL: http://content.janome.com/documents/File/ManualFile/Inst%20book%20DC5100(Eng).pdf
You can take an advanced look at the features and functionality that are available.
Features of the Janome DC5100 Sewing Machine
- Design – a versatile computerized sewing machine from Janome
- Stitches – 167 stitches are available and include alphabet stitches as well as a good range of decorative and basic sewing stitches. You can check the manual above for all the stitches as well as how to select and use them.
- Buttonholes – there are five one-step buttonholes to choose from so that you can select the most appropriate one for the project you are working on
- Bobbins – are top loading for ease of use and a built-in bobbin winder is also included. The auto bobbin winder ensures bobbins are evenly wound for smooth and even sewing, as well as being easy and fast.
- Presser Feet – these can be changed easily as a result of the snap on system and you have a choice of ten, being: a straight stitch foot, zipper foot, over-edge foot, satin stitch foot, buttonhole foot (auto), blind hem foot, walking foot, darning foot and 1/4” seam foot. This selection of feet ensures that you are able to take full advantage of all the stitches available for selection.
- Touchscreen – is an LCD screen and works together with the touchpad to achieve effortless selection and editing of stitches. It is backlit and easy to see so that you are always in control of the many and varied aspects of machine functionality, such as stitch width and length.
- Speed Control Slider – this handy device will help to maintain a comfortable sewing speed, so that curves and other difficult stitching areas are easy to navigate. You can control the sewing speed more precisely with this device, rather than using the foot pedal which is of course ideal for straight sewing.
- Spool pin felt
- Assorted needle set
- Additional spool pin
- Straight stitch foot
- Zigzag foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Zipper foot
- Automatic buttonhole foot
- Over-edge foot
- Blind hem foot
- Darning foot
- 1/4˝ seam foot
- Walking foot
- Seam ripper/Buttonhole opener
- Large screwdriver
- Lint brush
- Large spool holder
- Small spool holder
- Spool stand
- Foot control
Again, the URL below has fifty odd pages of detailed instructions that demonstrate the range and functionality of the Janome DC5100:
Shipping Weight: 24.4 pounds
Item No: DC5100
Warranty: 20 Years
What’s Great About the Janome DC5100?
- Runs very quietly
- Always sews smoothly and evenly
- Comes with an excellent instruction book that covers everything you could possibly want to know about the machine
- Automatically adjusts to the thickness of whatever you are sewing
- Easy machine to use
- Quick to get started
- Good price for such a versatile machine
- Ideal for delicate sewing as well as more heavy duty projects and quilting
- Can start out using the basic sewing functions and ‘grow’ into the more advanced features as your skill level increases
- Excellent choice of stitches
- Lots of auto functionality
- Comes with plenty of accessories
What’s Not so Great
- One customer found the machine to be overpriced for a machine of this type and also thought the alphabet stitches were not very good
Customer Feedback and Reviews
Customers that have left feedback for the Janome DC5100 rate it with an overall outstanding rating. Features that impressed them included its versatility across heavy duty and delicate sewing, reasonable price, as well as its overall general functionality. Many customers commented favorably on its quietness too, finding it a good choice for anyone with a sleeping baby in the house. They also found the instruction manual to be comprehensive, making it easy to get started and use the machine. To read more about what customers had to say, you can read their reviews here.
The Janome DC5100 Computerized Sewing Machine is available online and if you would like to take a look at the latest price, you can find it here. Customers liked the Janome DC5100 and feel it offers excellent functionality at a reasonable price. While it is ideal for beginners, there is also plenty of room for ‘growth’ so that sewers with a range of skills will find the appropriate level of functionality to suit them. Based on customer feedback, we are pleased to recommend the Janome DC5100 as a value for your money purchase.
The Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine is an excellently appointed machine for beginners with a host of features and accessories. It is well priced and being a Janome, comes with a fabulous reputation for quality. The machine is easy to use because it is well equipped with a range of features you wouldn’t normally find in an entry level machine. For example, it can handle a range of fabric thicknesses as well as a variety of materials. The machine is also multi-functional and can be used for a array of projects such as garment construction, quilting, craft projects and soft furnishings like cushions and curtains.
This is a lot when you consider the machine is low end however Janome are well known for their functional machines. Obviously, being an entry level machine, it will not come with the range of stitches and computerized functions and features which come with a Janome Memory Craft for example, but it most certainly has enough with its 18 stitches and 4 step buttonhole function to be able to make clothes as well as do piecing for quilts and cushion covers.
The Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine is sturdy and reliable as well, which is something you both want and need in a sewing machine. The 18 stitches included with the machine can also be adjusted by length and width using dials so that you have the capacity to create many variations to the stitches. For example, if you are quilting and stitching through several thicknesses of fabric, you might want to loosen the bobbin tension a little and increase the stitch length for the best result.
Product Features of the Janome Magnolia 7318
- Automatic Upper Thread Tension
- Drop Feed Dog (Lever Type)
- 18 decorative and utility stitches
- A 4-step buttonhole
- Jam-proof Rotary Hook
- Electronic Foot Control
- Slide Out Accessory Tray
- Manual Thread Tension Control
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lift
- Push-pull Bobbin Winder
- Slit Thread Take Up Lever
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- Incandescent Electric Lamp
- Power Switch
- Retractable Carrying Handle
- Stretch Stitch Adjustment
- Thread Cutter (Underneath the Face Plate).Free Arm/Flat Bed Convertible
- Box feed system
- Easy thread-by-number upper threading
- Adjustable upper thread tension dial
- Easy stitch selector knob
- Quick reverse button
You can see that this is a comprehensive list of features, especially for a low end sewing machine and the net result is that you will be able to undertake a variety of projects which in many ways, will be of comparable quality to those which can be turned out on a more expensive computerized sewing machine.
The Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine is usually priced at just under $250 and for your money you receive a lot of features which if you are creative, can create comparable results with a far more expensive machine. You can keep the savings or maybe think about purchasing a special sewing machine cabinet in which to permanently store and use your machine and accessories.
If you learn to properly use all the features and functions which come with the machine, you can use it for a many different projects. You can use it to make clothes, or step things up a notch and try making cushion covers and/or matching curtains. If you adjust the zig-zag right down, you can even do some basic applique work if you’ve a mind to. The machine is also great to use for quilting. You’ll be using straight seams for piecing and if you practice enough you can even use it for free form machine quilting.
Easy to Use
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to learn to use this machine. Unlike many computerized machines, you can be up and sewing quite quickly, particularly if you follow along with the instructions which are on the Janome website. Features like the top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which ensures precision fabric control, also make the machine easy for you to operate.
Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 10.5 x 14.8 inches
Weight: 17.2 pounds
Type: Mechanical Sewing Machine
Presser Foot: Snap on
Maximum Speed: 830 spm.
Maximum Zigzag Width: 5.0 mm.
Maximum Stitch Length: 4 mm.
Item model number: 7318
Warranty: 25 Years
This machine does not conform to International electronic codes.
Standard Accessories and Inclusions
- General sewing/zigzag foot
- Zipper foot
- Sliding buttonhole foot
- Spool holder (large)
- Spool holder (small)
- Vertical spool pin
- Felt cushion
- Seam ripper
- Lint brush
- Foot control/power cord
- Accessory Storage Box/ Extension tray
User Ratings and Reviews
One of the more popular Janome machines, customers rating the Magnolia 7318 have given it excellent reviews. This serves to indicate that the machine is quite popular and users are happy with its performance. A few users commented that they had trouble locating all the accessories, as not all are located in the accessory bag, but are located on various parts of the machine itself.
Positive comments which are common throughout the reviews include that the machine is really easy to use and it really is possible to be in a frustration free zone while using it. Users also commented on the helpful video for users on the Janome site which also makes the machine easy to use. Many users also like the see through bobbin plate so you can see if you are running out of bobbin thread.
The price was another thing users were very pleased with. You receive a lot more features with this machine compared to similar machines from other brands. Many users thought that if you learned how to use all the features on this machine you might not want to buy a more expensive computerized model. This machine also has an overcasting stich which users liked, again negating the need to buy a more expensive machine. If you would like to read more about what customers had the say about the machine, you can read the reviews here.
The Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine is available from Amazon and is priced at the best price I’ve found online and also comes with Free Shipping, if you qualify. To check for the most current price you can find it here.
The Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine is a fantastic value for the money, is easy to use and comes with a great range of useful features. If you are looking for a machine which is well priced, yet versatile and a breeze to use, be sure to give the Janome Magnolia 7318 a try.
The Janome 6500P has been designed for advanced sewers although if you just use the most basic features, it will definitely serve you well into the future. As you become more experienced, you will easily ‘grow into’ the more advanced aspects of the machine and be able to make full use of all the features. As many customers have noted, the Janome Memory Craft 6500P is the last machine you will ever need to buy. It also has the capability to satisfy creative design requirements.
The machine is fast and able to sew up to 1,000 stitches each minute, as well as having a huge array of stitches. For quilters, it has quilting specific features including applique, a knee lifter and a stitch that looks as if you had quilted your project by hand. The sewing arm is large and a removable sewing tray adds plenty of extra surface space for handling large sewing projects. Raising and lowering the feed dogs easily and quickly also makes handling large projects easier.
The Janome 6500P also has the features you would expect to find with a machine of this caliber such as an auto thread cutter, auto needle threading, a huge range of decorative stitches, a box full of accessories and of course, the ability to memorize and recall stitch settings. Keep reading for full details of what this machine has to offer.
Features of the Janome 6500P
- Design – a fast, computerized sewing machine with advanced features and suitable for professional use
- Motor – is powerful at 1 amp
- Build – is solid and the machine is not meant to be portable, but rather, a workhorse that you leave in situ
- Sewing Speed – when using a straight stitch a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute is usual so you can complete projects quickly. Zig-zag stitch is 700 stitches per minute.
- Bobbin – winding system is independent, top loading and features an independent bobbin motor so that you can wind additional bobbins without un-threading and re-threading the machine.
- Buttonholes – there are seven advanced buttonholes. Six are one-step, sensor buttonholes for perfectly sized buttonholes. The seventh is an automatic buttonhole for bulky and/or difficult fabrics requiring a custom touch. Shapes include square, rounded, keyhole and more.
- Auto Thread Cutter – is automatic and saves time. It can also be programmed into the end of your stitch combinations. You don’t need to stop, lift the presser foot, and manually cut your thread tails. There is a quick key directly above the needle that engages it.
- Needle Threading – this is another time-saving feature requiring only that you push down the lever, loop the thread through, release before being ready to sew.
- Needle Positions – there are seventy one needle drop positions (including 15 left to right needles positions). This ensures that decorative stitches have both detail and quality.
- Twin Needle Guard
- Thread Delivery – is vertical and includes a dual thread guide bar to accommodate a variety of spool types and sizes
- Memory – turnover memory is built in, as is the recall memory bank, the resumption set and last stitch recall.
- Sewing Feet – there are fourteen including zig-zag, rolled hem, overcasting , zipper, darning, satin stitch, cording, over-edging, blind hem, 1/4” seam, quilting guide, buttonhole, even feed and craft feet.
- Bed Space – is 9” x 5” (225mm x 120mm) being the largest arm and bed space to be found on a household sewing machine. An extension table is included to provide even more room for large projects.
- LCD Screen – is backlit, easy to access with raised keys and provides the ability to efficiently navigate the machine’s operations. You press a
key and the screen displays everything you need to know about the stitch or function including stitch diagrams that pop up to confirm your stitch selection. There is also a help key for additional information and/or options.
- Shortcut Buttons – include auto thread cutter, lock stitch, reverse and needle up/down. They are located directly above the sewing area for easy access. There are also indicator lights on the auto thread cutter and the needle up/down keys, which takes away the guess work as to they’re turned on or not.
- Pressure Regulator – is a visible pressure gauge so that you can control how firmly the foot is pressing on your fabric. This is because sometimes bulky layers of fabric need more pressure from the presser foot while sheer fabrics usually need less. The Janome Memory Craft 6500P lets you control visible pressure gauge and shows you the exact position of your ideal setting allowing you to achieve the same results every time.
- 135 decorative and utility stitches including block and script monogram stitches.
- Quilting Stitches – The Janome 6500P has quilting and heirloom stitches including the unique French Knot
- Quick Access Modes – there are four, being direct, quilt, utility and monogramming.
- Lettering Styles – there are two with two sizes. You can choose block or script in 5mm or 7mm and use up to fifty characters including capital and lowercase letters, as well as some foreign alphabet lettering.
- Stitch Manipulation – is easy with via the on-screen selection feature. You can edit both individual and combination stitches. Stitch width can be adjusted from 0 – 7mm while stitch length is adjustable from 0 – 5mm.
- Flip Chart – the 135 stitches are depicted on a flip chart that folds up from the back of the machine
- Stitch Quality – is high as a result of the machine’s powerful motor and precision gearing, resulting in accurate, professional grade stitching at all speeds on any fabric of your choice
- Quilt Mode – has 69 patterns including 4 hand-look stitches.
- Knee Lifter – is widely used is quilting as it lifts the presser foot while leaving the needle in place facilitating the ability to keep your hands on your work. It is also handy for sewing garments as well as home decor projects. It also has a built in safety feature stops the machine and gives you a warning should you inadvertently bump the knee lifter. This will prevent damage to your project and/or breaking a needle
- Feed Dogs – are easy to access and can be quickly raised and lowered as required. It is located on the front of the machine.
- Electronic foot control
- Speed control lever
- Extended seam allowance guide
- Presser foot lift is extra high
- Feed balancing dial is external
- Shut off is indicated by a ‘beep’
- Sewing light
- Soft machine cover
Item Weight: 29 pounds
Item No: 6500P
Warranty: 25 year limited
What’s Great About the Janome Memory Craft 6500P?
- Easy to thread
- Has a large extension table for big projects
- Easy to maintain
- Is fast
- Has an automatic thread cutter
- Knee lift enable hands
- Has an adjustable screen light
- Comes with an auto thread cutter
- Heavy, solid and substantial feel
- Sturdy and powerful performance
- Outstanding features
- Easy to understand manual
- Runs quietly and smoothly
- Accessory case is provided
- Independent automatic bobbin winding
- Presser feet are easy to change
- Needle positions are programmable
- Has two thread spool holders
- Remembers the last stitch you used
- Has a huge range of stitches
- Excellent value for money with equivalent machines by other brands costing far more
- Bobbin cover is clear
- Stitch reference chart is situated on the top of the machine for easy reference while sewing
- Has a pressure button for presser feet depending on fabric thickness
What’s Not so Great
- Doesn’t come with a hard case
- Heavy and not easy to move around
Customer Feedback and Reviews
The customers that have left feedback for the Janome 6500P Sewing Machine rate it with excellent reviews. Things they like about it include its many advanced features, solid build, vast stitch choice, quiet operation, reliability, easy to understand manual, programmable needle positions and intuitive feel. Customers are also impressed with the value for their money with one customer having discovered that an equivalent machine cost $1,200 more with another brand. To read more about what customers had to say, you can read their reviews here.
The Janome 6500P is available from online retailers and you can check for the latest price here. This machine is a hit with customers, many who feel they will not likely ever need another machine simply because of its advanced performance function, reliability and advanced features. Based on customer feedback, we are happy to recommend the Janome as a value for the money purchase.
Janome makes some of the best sewing machines on the market today and are known for their quality products. The Janome DC2012 is no exception. As one customer succinctly commented, ‘This machine takes the frustration out of sewing.’ If you are looking to purchase a sewing machine, you will definitely be happy with this Janome.
About the Janome DC2012 Decor
The Janome DC2012 is a computerized sewing machine with 50 stitches to choose from. These include functional stitches such as darning, overcasting and buttonhole stitches, as well as decorative stitches and a couple of unique ones like the Lock-O-Matic and Heirloom stitches.
At the same time, you also get a precision feeding system. This compact sewing machine comes with the 7 Feed Teeth Box feed system and this ensures precision stitching every time. It is also one of the features that customers love best about the machine because they know that they will get perfect results with a variety of fabric weights from thick to thin.
Other great features include an LED stitch and function selection panel, an automatic needle threader, a needle up/needle down button, a see through bobbin cover for an easy insert top loading bobbin, a free arm option, reverse stitch button and a precise tension capability. Keep reading to find out more about these great features.
Features Of the Janome DC2012
Automatic Needle Threader – this is excellent for the visually challenged and you don’t need to worry about straining your eyes to thread the machine needle. All you do is pull down the needle threader, insert the thread into the hook in front of the needle and then pull back the thread. The needle is threaded.
- Stitch Length Adjustment – by pressing this button you can increase or decrease the length of the stitch you want to use. You can also use it to change the width of the stitch as well.
- Free Arm Capability – If you are looking for a machine to do quilting, this feature is exactly what you need.
- Stitch Selection – you can choose the stitch you want from the LED panel which is brightly lit for your convenience.
- Drop Feed Capability and Feed System – you can utilize this feature for free motion quilting, darning as well as sew pants legs and shirt sleeves. You just need to remove the free arm by sliding it to the left.
- 50 Built-In Stitches – You can choose the stitch you want by using the LED screen in combination with the stitch select panel located on the front of the machine.
- Needle Up/Down Button – You use this feature to set the needle to the position you need. For example, you would set it to ‘needle down’ to pivot on your work or alternatively use ‘needle up’ if wanted to snip the thread and remove the fabric from the machine. You can also terminate your stitch pattern precisely at the end rather than in the middle of a stitch by pressing the ‘pattern stop button’.
- Auto-Declutch Bobbin Winder – This feature makes it easy to wind your bobbin. Also, with regard to the bobbin, it is top loading and also comes with a see through cover which conveniently lets you see if you are going to run out of thread. If you happen to sew onto the edge of the fabric, it is also ‘jam proof’.
- Easy Reverse Stitch Button – This is also easy to use and is centrally located. You press this button to stitch in reverse.
- Precise Thread Tension – This feature is designed to ensure all your projects automatically use the correct tension for the best results.
You receive plenty with the Janome DC2012 and they include the following:
- 1 x hard case
- 1 x walking foot
- 1 x 1/4″ seam foot
- 1 x zipper foot
- 1 x satin stitch soot
- 1 x overcasting foot
- 1 x blind hem foot
- 1 x automatic buttonhole foot
- 1 x screwdriver
- 4 x bobbins
- 1 x set of needles
- 1 x seam ripper
- 1 x additional spool pin
- 2 x spool holders – 1 x large and 1 x small
- 1 x lint brush and felt
Product Brand: Janome
Weight for Shipping: 23.4 pounds
Product No: Janome DC2012
Warranty: Limited 25 Year Warranty
Pros – What’s Great About the Janome DC2012
- It runs very quietly
- Sews very smooth
- Is very user friendly and easy to use
- It can be set to stitch at a slow rate
- Ease to thread
- Using the stitch selection guide is intuitive
- Excellent value for money with quality build, features, & extras
- The manual is well written and set out in a logical order
- Top brand
Cons – What’s Not so Great
- A customer found it didn’t not sew an “even” corner when satin stitching
- There are two very minor errors in the Manual, but they don’t affect the use of the machine in any way
- The carrying handle is a little flimsy
Customer Feedback and Reviews
Customer rating the Janome DC2012 Decor Computerized Sewing Machine give it outstanding reviews. This is an exemplary rating and indicates the the Janome DC2012 is of excellent quality, well priced and features a high level of performance and functionality. Things customers particularly like include the machine’s price, the informative manual, the number of accessories which are included, as well as its simple and easy to use functionality. There was also discussion regarding its quiet operation and quality build from a great brand.
One customer thought the carrying handle was a little flimsy and another didn’t like its straight stitch. To see more about what customers had to say, you can read the reviews here.
The Janome DC2012 Decor Computerized Sewing Machine is available online for a reasonable price and also comes with Free Shipping, if you qualify. To check for the most current price, you can find it here. A majority of customers have rated this computerized sewing machine with excellent reviews which indicate their universal satisfaction with it. In fact, there were very few unsatisfied users, incidentally their reviews also contained a wealth of positive feedback. Based on the feedback which customers have provided, we are happy to recommend the Janome DC2012 as one of the most functional, value for money purchases you will have the pleasure of making.
The Janome JEM Platinum 720 is one of the latest machines from Janome and is a computerized, three quarter sized machine. Weighing in at 12 pounds, it is perfect for taking to sewing classes or quilting groups. One customer has found it so useful, she took it on vacation. It is also a good machine for beginners to learn on and then use later as a portable machine.
The Janome JEM 720 duplicates features of larger and more expensive machines, so it provides excellent value for the money as well as a practical sewing experience. Even though it is small, it is computerized and has a wide range of functions and controls, so that it may be used in many of the same ways as the larger models. The Janome has enough features to stand in for a larger machine, particularly when space is limited. It provides a good compromise between having a sewing machine, albeit small, as opposed to none at all.
Its design is compact, yet it can still be used for free arm or flat-bed sewing and it has many of the automatic functions of larger machines such as an auto threader, bobbin winder and thread cutter. It also has an impressive collection of push button controls. Janome is also a reliable brand and one of the most reputable on the market so you can look forward to trouble free sewing.
Features of the Janome JEM 720
Design – a small sized, compact computerized sewing machine featuring full functionality together with portability
Suitable For – anyone who has limited space for a sewing machine or who likes to take their sewing machine with them to sewing classes or quilting groups
Sewing Styles – the Janome Jem can be used for free arm sewing while being easily converted to flat-bed sewing
Stitch Sizes – the maximum stitch length is 4 mm and more than adequate, while the maximum width for zig-zag is 5 mm. This ensures plenty of stitch variation combinations.
Bobbin – bobbin winder is de-clutch
Needle Threader – is automatic and build in for ease of threading and will also save time on manual threading
Stitch Adjustment – is included for stretch stitching
Foot Control – electronic for ease of use and when used in conjunction with the speed control feature, provides you with excellent overall control over your sewing.
Rotary Hook – is full horizontal
Thread Cutter – for auto thread cutting, saving time and effort on manual thread cutting
Start / Stop Button – makes for a smoother sewing procedure when starting and finishing sewing
Speed Control Lever – allows for easy speed adjustments while manipulating fabric through turns and curves. Using it together with the foot control will ensure you are always in control of your sewing project.
Needle Up/Needle Down Button – for automatic needle placement prior to commencing sewing and can save you time on doing it manually
Thread Tension Control – for upper and lower threads to ensure flat, even sewing on a variety of different fabrics
Drop Feed Lever – to easily lower and raise the 4-piece feed dog
Foot Conversion – is a snap-on design for easy changing of sewing feet
- Optional hard or soft cover case
- 3 x bobbins
- 1 x seam ripper
- 1 x screwdriver
- 1 x spool pin – horizontal
- 1 x large spool holder
- 1 x buttonhole foot
- 1 x satin stitch foot
- Carrying handle
What’s Great about the Janome JEM Platinum 720 Sewing Machine?
- Reliable and trustworthy brand
- Runs very well
- Has an auto needle threader
- Attractive zig-zag stitch
- Excellent range of stitch combinations
- Can expect trouble free sewing
- LED light makes it easy to see while you are sewing
- Auto needle up and down makes finishing and starting effortless
- Plenty of accessories
What’s not so Great?
- One customer didn’t like the hard case
Customer Feedback and Reviews
Customers that have left reviews for the Janome sewing machine rate it with overall outstanding reviews. Things they like about it include its portability, lightweight, functionality, size and price. Even though one customer didn’t like the hard case, it did not stop them from leaving excellent reviews. Customers simply love the small sewing machine. To read more about what customers have to say, you can read their reviews here.
The Janome JEM Platinum 720 is available online and customers believe it is reasonably priced. You can check for the latest price here. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, yet fully functional sewing machine, this small sewing machine is likely to suit. One customer even takes it with her on holidays. Based on feedback from customers, we are pleased to recommend it to you.